9. mar. 2009

Paying attention while doing nothing at all

Hello again world. I'm back, this time while in the middle of a social studies class. Why this you might ask? See, that's not the way to go about it. It's all about the effort, about putting in what's needed to get where you wanna be. You're gonna face hurdles on your way to destiny, but you need to keep at it. This is the reason for slacking. Also, a classmate was curious as to when an update might arrive, and I thought why not give him something to make the day go by easier? After all, that's all that matters. Getting through the day without passing out and getting in a car accident. By reading this very update, my friend will lower his risk of all these things by at least 20%. I doubt he's ever gonna thank me for this. But it's alright, cause as long as I know in my heart that I saved his life, I don't need his acceptance.

Moving on to actual content. As always, I'm gonna tell you just what beautiful piece of music I'm listening to at this very moment. Now, being in class and all, there is no way on earth I'm gonna be able to put on music and continue my writing. No worries though. I've played with WoW on mute for the past 3 years, so why not try play Blogspot on mute as well? That's what I'm gonna try, and hopefully you will in fact be able to listen. Therefore, I'm gonna go ahead and propose Anberlin - Paperthin Hymn. Even though I may not be able to listen, I still know the song in my head having listened to it this morning. This is almost as good as having the actual song coming out of your speakers, so everything is good. The world remains sane.

Soo, I didn't actually consider the content of this next post before my friend asked me for an update. I thought this through real quick, and came up with an obvious choice of mine. Again, I'm gonna go ahead and post some movie stuff. Donnie Darko. Ever watched it? If you have the ability to sit on your arse right now and say: "No.", then I declare you Cold War. If indeed you have watched it and find yourself being all meh after it, don't worry. I was so too after the first couple of times I watched it. However, every time you watch it after that, it gets epicer every time (Not a word, but I want to write it anyway. Hah, no silly teacher to correct my mistakes!).
First, I'm gonna give you a walkthrough real quick about the movie.
Donnie Darko is a psychological thriller about a mentally troubled and confused young man, Donnie Darko. With Jake Gyllenhaal playing the main character, you couldn't possibly ask for more. It's a true masterpiece. Anyway, Donnie often sleepwalks, but one night, it gets just slightly weirder than usual. Donnie is contacted by the giant bunny rabbit (Frank), and is told to go outside his house. Here, Donnie meet Frank for the first time. While looking incredibly scary, Frank tells Donnie that the world is gonna end in 28 days, 6 hours, 42 minutes and 12 seconds (Know that without looking it up. Geek knowledge ftw.) Donnie asks why, but Frank doesn't give him a straight answer. The morning after, Donnie wakes up on a golf course, and walks home quite confused (As always I suppose). Here, he finds out that his House (See what I did there?) has been hit by a jet engine, and if Donnie had indeed been home that night, he would have died.
But hey, life goes on, so Donnie lives his life as he normally would. He goes to school, and happens to meet a new girl in town, Gretchen, and they choose to go together (As Donnie calls it). Frank tells Donnie to flood his school one night, which he does. After all, he saved his life. Indeed quite a weird proposal, but who knows. Life goes on, and Donnie now really begins to really lose touch with reality, and eventully ends up burning a child molestors house. The film reaches it climax, Gretchen is hit by a car and Donnie dies 28 days after he first met with Frank. A jet engine falls in to his room, funny enough, and Donnie saves the world. There's a lot left out, but if you want the full experience, watch the movie.
It's bloody good.
That's the plot right there, I love it. Watch it. Plzzzzzz (See how annoying that is, don't ever type that way!)

Another major post of fail right there. The class is over, so therefore I need to close to post as well (Obviously). Hope you enjoy it, and please, keep the feedback coming!
Stay tuned.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar