31. mar. 2009

When stalkerinsticts take over.

Hi! Yet again in class, typing! It's the awesome. It really, really is. History has got to be the most slackery lesson ever. Really, they were designed to be writing blog in. Basically right, everyone has read like 5 pages at home in our book. We then show up to class, and the teacher starts writing notes on the blackboard, while talking about what we read at home (obviously she adds something to the mix to sort of spice it up, but it has limited effect on us in all honesty). Therefore, these lessons are absolutely perfect for blogging. I even look like I write notes, pro!
Now I have to admit, I haven't actually planned any content for this post. I know it's a bit unfair to make a post without having actual content, but after all, I guess that's what blogs are all about. The writing whatever pops into your mind, is the essential in the art of bloggage. No matter how subjective the blog might turn out, no one is ever going to judge. Which is awesome. Now obviously if I choose to write something completely insane, there is a good chance I would be banned. And if I indeed got banned, no one would be able to read my blog. Then what's the point? As mentioned earlier, blogs are all about the rea... argh I did it again. I got emotional. Actually, while writing that sentence something just came to me. I've got content now. Yippie!

But first, as always, I will, of course, introduce to you, the almighty awesome of win, section of "WTF am I listening to!?". But as the quick reader already has spotted, I'm not currently able to listen to anything louder than 0.01 db. As mentioned earlier, this is something I need to work on. I need to come up with a new concept, to keep the old idea alive. This I will consider and update about for a later time. I owe it to my religious wave of followers to be constructive and innovative in these modern days. After all, they are what keeps this blog going...
Insert major cough of sarcasm and salty tears here.
Soo, let's see what I've been listening to recently. Tool. A lot of Tool. This band rocks. End of story. If anyone disagrees with me, you can go die in a fire. It's progressive metal in its best shape. Simply put, it's genious. If you indeed have no idea who Tool is, my question has got to be: "wtfbbqlazor in ur hed r go WR0ONG m8 lulz?". I know it might seem a mighty bit vague at first, but after eating each word with a mighty stick of pork, I'm sure you will find it useful in some respect. Anyway here it is: Tool - Third Eye. It's 14 minutes long, though I'm sure you're gonna enjoy every second of it. As far as I know, they wrote it while being stoned back to the stoneage so to speak. The intro by Bill Hicks confirms this, at least that's how I understand it.

Yay content! Here's the thing that popped into my mind earlier on. I've begun reading a new book, yes indeed. Now normally, I only read books on summer vacation, yet I couldn't resist the temptation of reading this one. Like a week ago I watched a tour of Hayley Williams' house on Paramore's official website. On her wall she had with a friend written the last sentence from the book "The Giver". I got curious and googled it. Apparently, it describes an utopian dream world, where everyone has been ripped from feelings. They're not gone alltogether tough, they're stored in one soul, in The Giver. If you've ever seen the movie Equilibrium, it reminds me a great deal about that one. Christian Bale plays the main character in that one. Watch it if you haven't - it's quite decent. So I borrowed the book and began reading it yesterday. Very excited to say the least. So far it's been very good, and I hope to finish it within a short period of time.
When I'm done, I will make a review for your reading pleasure, so stick around.

Better stop here, need to do group work, Argh!
Stay tuned.

1 kommentar:

  1. Resurrection Rank 1
    60% of base mana 30 yd range
    10 sec cast
    Brings a dead player back to life with 100 health and 50 mana.

    Let the blogging start again!

    SvarSlet