17. mar. 2009

Observing the previously unobservable

Hi. Yet again I'm in class, typing. It's turning into a bit habit really, but this is the time I can be completely dedicated to the blog, and my thoughts. Admittedly, I ought to pay a bit more attention and possibly say something out loud. Indeed the teacher would probably like this. I will consider this for a later time. See, at home lately I've been levelling happily on my hunter, and playing quite a bit guitar (Both plastic and real). Therefore, I choose to do these things at home, and focus more on my blog in school. This might change at a later time.

Moving on the the holy subject of "Wtf am I listening to atm". Since I've been playing increasing amounts of guitar lately, I thought why not share a personal guitar favourite of mine. As you very well know, I can in fact not listen to it myself while writing (Which was sorta the main point of introducing the section), but I'm gonna throw one out there anyway. I know it in my head, yet I do know that this isn't enough in the long run. I will think about this and come up with a solution. Possibly in the next post, possibly in the one after. Anyway here it is: Andy McKee - Art of Motion. I hope you will enjoy it. This bloke is my hero when it comes to being awesome at guitar. A friend introduced me to him a couple of years back, and he has indeed made a lot of awesome music. Please feel free to check him out if you wish.

Moving on to content! Yes, yes we do have content! COOOOONTENT (I tried to do a TB impression there, prolly failed horribly). As I said in my last post, I'm gonna share with you "A day in my life". I went to Germany on sunday, and am gonna talk about that specific day. So here it is.
I got up at 10 AM. We had to leave at 11, so I had an hour to get ready, shower, eat, whatever. Yet instead of being concerned of all this rubbish, I played some CoD4. If you've never played CoD, I would advice you to check it out. I find it to be the best FPS ever to be released. Sure, CS was awesome, but when it comes to the newer FPS'es out there, this is a safe win. I played some Crossfire and Backlot if I remember correctly, and got a score around 30-20. Having positive score always makes you happy, and indeed it gave me a moral boost for the rest of the day. At 11 we were off. It's around 400 km's each way, so indeed it was quite a long trip. We reached Aabenraa (Lol that looks silly), and picked up my cousins and uncle. Being 3 persons on the backseat was slightly annoying, but I guess it was alright. We drove like 30 mins or so, and stopped to have lunch. Sandwich and water. Yummi! Drove another hour or so, and reached the arena (We were gonna watch a footbal match, did I even mention that? Hum). It's a 20 minute walk from the parking lot to the actual arena. I think we found our seats around 3 PM. Now, the match didn't start until 5, so we had 2 hours to do absolutely nothing. So we just kinda sat around and looked stupid. The match begun. Safe to say there were some quite devoted people there, yelling like hell etc. Guess that's how it's supposed to be. Hamburg won 2-0, quite a solid win I should say. So we left again, had something to eat (Jägerschnitzel, mhm), dropped off cousins/uncle and drove home. Think we were home around 10.30 PM. Played a tiny bit of CoD, logged on to WoW real quick, and then bed.

So that's a day in my life. Hope my friend's satisfied now. Boring/exciting? Judge for yourself. Next time I'm probably gonna go back to something movie/WoW'ish.

Laitah.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar