9. mar. 2009

Caring in a bucket - emptiness. Vicariously?

Yeah, I don't know what's with the title either. I was juggling some words and came up with this. A match of a Tool song and some funky geek humour. Awkward. I know.

Hello world. Yes indeed, I am already back again. As you all know (Figure that only includes me), I posted an entry this very afternoon. So why bother with another post already you ask, while staring into a mirror, thinking that life sucks and you should indeed get a haircut. See, while talking to a buddy of mine this evening, I realised something important in life. Life is indeed not something that you just dump something on, it is not a big truck, it is a matter of fact a giant series of tubes. And you know, everyone should leave something in life for the next generation to come. So I figured, I already started a blog and indeed have been writing quite a bit on it recently. If I keep up this pace, I will at some point have written enough to fill an entire book. How awesome would that be? "Based on a fictional story". That's what I would write on the outside (This is assuming the logic of The Matrix, which would make all life as we know it sorta fictional). So therefore, I might as well try to strive to update as often as I possibly can. Even though this might mean a slight drop of relevant content. I have to write whatever pops in to my mind, this is the only way to fill an entire book. Just keep writing. Keep... WRITING (Sorry for the inappropriate use of caps, but it just feels soooo good).

Yet again, as I have made it a tradition over the past couple of times, I will tell you exactly what is coming out of my headset right in this very moment (I could go ahead and make a sarcastic comment about that, but I will leave it there, so that you, Yes YOU, can fill it out in whatever way you fancy.) However, I happen to be breaking one of the basic rules here. I am this time going to link you 5 (FIVE) songs at the same time. The reason for this being that I want a bit more variety in the music I throw out there. See, if I only stick to one song per post, I'm gonna have to post a hecka lot of posts before I get around everything I like. Therefore I'm gonna go ahead and test this experiment. Now, I have absolutely no idea how this is gonna affect your take on the blog. You might hate me for this. You might go ahead and yell: "I HAS BUCKET", or something of similar variety. Indeed, if you happen to find yourself in this twisted paradox, please feel free to tell me, and I will have a look at the issue and maybe, just maybe, we can figure something out. After all, it is my blog, I'm the ultimate judge of everything that gets posted in here. Anyway here they are: Paramore - Five Songs Of Awesome
I even had to learn myself how to use the playlist feature of YouTube, never really used that before actually. But hey, better late than never! Hopefully it's gonna work.
As I said in my first post, I'm usually into more heavy stuff, but this band, I really, really dig. None of these five songs are on the popular Riot! album. They're a mix of some of their old stuff, and even a new song (I think, I'm actually just guessing. I was once told never to guess. Always know, yet House recently told me not to be afraid of being wrong. Hm, I'm sticking with House).

So moving on to some actual content of the post (Notice how the intro sections seem to take up more space every time. A fun fact indeed. I giggled in real life too. Good to know I'm not the only one. Ah well.)
I'm gonna go ahead and tell you about a bet I've got going with a friend of mine, that has sorta taken over my WoW career for the past 2 months or so. See, once upon a time, I happened to be logged on my rogue, levelling happily while talking on skype with this friend. I was in my early 50s, and he was in the 30s with his warrior. He thought I was levelling incredibly fast, so threw out a joke for fun. He suggested that I should level the rogue I was busy with at the time to 80, and after that get an additional char to 80 before he got his warrior to 80. I took up the challenge, and even though there's nothing serious in it (Conspiracy anyone?), I've dedicated my WoW time more or less entirely to this over the past 2 months. Currently, I'm at 66 with my secondary character and my friend is at 72. Some might say I'm close to catching up on him (Indeed he does), but I wouldn't be so sure. I've spend a lot of time on real life stuff/guitar/general slack lately, and my friend has showed incredible speed over the last week especially. I'm going into some tough times school wise, and my friend has got nothing but a few tests it seems. Whether or not I will be able to pull it off and win the 0,5 liters of coke we're betting on, I'm really not sure yet. Obviously, I'm gonna give you an update about this in a few weeks when we find the winner. Oh and one more thing I've been spending stupid amounts of time on lately happens to be my... blog. Argh, I'm shooting myself in the foot while writing and losing 0,5 liters of incredibly refreshing and indeed delicious coke. What's the matter with me? I'm gonna go back to levelling. Almost 67! I'm coming to get ya lad!!

Later folks.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar